3. UNACCEPTABLE USES OF THE SERVICE
Following are examples of what we consider to be inappropriate and thus prohibited uses or actions regarding the Services. These are only examples for your guidance, and not an exhaustive list. If you are unsure whether any contemplated use or action is permitted, please contact us.
- 3.1. Reproduce, duplicate, copy, modify, create derivative works from, publicly display, distribute, sell, trade or resell any content or Services obtained from or provided by CourtDrive, unless you have been specifically permitted to do so in a separate agreement with CourtDrive;
- 3.2. Access (or attempt to access) any of the Services by any means other than through the interface that we provide. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of the Services through any automated means (including use of scripts, robots, web crawlers, spiders, scrapers or other automated means) and shall ensure that you comply with the instructions set out in any robots.txt file present on the Services or shall not bypass our robot exclusion headers or other measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the sites;
- 3.3. engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts (in our sole discretion) the Services or the servers and networks which are connected to the Services;
- 3.4. Use the Services to sell any goods or services that are unlawful in the location at which the content is posted or received or the goods or services delivered;
- 3.5. Use the Services for any commercial purpose other than as authorized by CourtDrive;
- 3.6. Use the Services to post any content that is obscene, lewd, lascivious, pornographic, contains nudity or sexual acts, excessively violent, harassing, or otherwise objectionable;
- 3.7. Use the Services to post any content that advocates, promotes or otherwise encourages violence against any governments, organizations, groups or individuals or which provides instruction, information, or assistance in causing or carrying out such violence;
- 3.8. Use the Services to post any content that holds CourtDrive (including its affiliates), employees or shareholders up to public scorn or ridicule or would in any way damage or impair CourtDrive’s reputation or goodwill;
- 3.9. Use the Services to post any content that violates any copyrights, patents, trademarks, trade secrets, or other intellectual property rights of others;
- 3.10. Fail to obtain all required permissions when using the Services to receive, upload, download, display, distribute, or execute programs or perform other works protected by intellectual property laws including copyright and patent laws;
- 3.11. Delete or alter author attributes, copyright notices, or other copyright management information, unless expressly permitted in writing by the author or owner;
- 3.12. Use the Services in a tortious manner, including the posting of libelous, defamatory, scandalous, threatening, harassing or private information without the permission of the person(s) involved, or posting content that is likely to cause emotional distress; or
- 3.13. Introduce viruses, worms, Trojan horses, or other harmful code on the Internet.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless CourtDrive, its parent corporation, officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney's fees) arising from: (i) your use of and access to the Services; (ii) your violation of any term of these Terms of Service; (iii) your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right; or (iv) any claim that your User Content caused damage to a third party. This defense and indemnification obligation will survive these Terms of Service and your use of the Services.